Sunday, November 28, 2010

Tables Should Be Off The Table

What a piece of work Dr. Brophy apparently fancies himself, with the article that was published in Sunday's Daily Breeze.

Really? Dr. Brophy wants to get the fundraising ball rolling to begin building, in 2012, a building that is already obsolete.

Reality? I think after reading the article you might get the impression that Measure P was not voted on by more than 51 percent of registered voters who then voted, with just over 55% of the more than 51%, "NO" on The Marymount Plan.

Since The Marymount College Facilities Expansion Project, the building project Dr. Brophy and others representing Marymount College agreed to utilize has specific time limits to begin construction, I wonder if Dr. Brophy will head off to a City Council meeting and demand an extension to the dates specified in the Project he and others accepted?

I will have more information about this and other things on my next "Bits and Pieces" that I will try and post by Monday evening.

I've got a show opening on December 3 that needs some more design and carpentry work. I'll have information about that show, in a future posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment