Thursday, September 1, 2011

Candidates' Forum Announcement for September 7,2011


Mouse click over image to enlarge it.

The above item was Emailed to me by Councilman Campbell but I suspect that lots and lots of residents have this in their inbox.

While I wish this event and the event on October 13 get canceled, I will attend both, if they don't get canceled and I strongly encourage registered voters in our city and other members of the public to attend, too.

Information is key is deciding who we should throw our support, contributions and volunteerism towards, whether the information turns out to be fact or fiction.

There's still far too much fiction going on in this election cycle and I hope attendees will finally learn more truths than lies or fiction, from the candidates and their supporters.

Councilman Campbell agreed to be the moderator for this event.

I have been told the event will be more forum-like than truly debate-like.

But whatever it is, let us all listen and learn so that we can support the establishment of the best City Council that there could possibly be at their first meeting, in early December.

No comments:

Post a Comment