Thursday, October 21, 2010

Sponsored. Deceptive. Attempted Endorsement

Click on Image to enlarge.
This mailer did not come from or was any type of endorsement from The Green Party nor any other political party.

It didn't take long for me to find the very, very tiny asterisk in the lower left green box that was nowhere near as large as the asterisk next to "Yes on Measure P*"

This type of ad is clearly meant for those less educated about the candidates and the measures and it is just what Marymount wants you to use to stay ignorant, ill informed, and supportive of their ongoing deception, I feel.

MVP Group which produced and mailed the document is actually in my opinion, a fine business of its type now that I am more educated about these types of businesses.

I wonder if Marymount would have still gone with this particular company if they had known that it is a woman-owned company constructed out of recycled cargo containers and using many types or environmentally good building items and a great deal of recycling opportunities.

For me, Marymount giving money for what appears to be a progressive business is good for me and our environment, but still deception is revealed on Marymount's part.

No comments:

Post a Comment