Friday, September 17, 2010

Englander & Associates

I just want to welcome representatives of Englander & Associates to this blog and hope you can understand that even though your group represents Marymount College, I still want you all to feel welcome reading this blog.

I would however wish that representatives of Marymount College and representatives of Englander & Associates would stick to the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth, unless you are offering opinions, assertions, and comments not requiring deception or false and misleading statements backing them up.

Perhaps you didn't notice the site meter at the very bottom of this blog.

Regards

Mark Wells
aka M Richards

P.S. Oh by the way, you might want to change your group's identity with your Internet host, Unless you are still under Arnie Berghoff & Associates.

1 comment:

  1. Sometimes I take a bit of time to 'play' and I have taken a few short opportunities lately to do so.

    I won't reveal portions of the Internet Protocol Addresses I happen to know, but I can offer that tracking visits coming from Marymount College isn't hard to do at all.

    I don't and won't try to hack into any network that I don't own, never have and I never will. I don't need to.

    Ta-ta for now.

    ReplyDelete