Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Most Recent Update On A Lawsuit.

Here is a statement from Mr. Jeffrey Lewis, Esq. concerning his lawsuit Lewis vs Morreale:

Dear Friends and Supporters,

Today I appeared before Judge Yafee in the Los Angeles Superior Court on an application to request that my lawsuit concerning the rebuttal arguments regarding Marymount's Measure P be heard at the same time as Dr. Brophy's lawsuit directed at the opposition arguments. Both my lawsuit and Dr. Brophy's lawsuit will be heard by Judge Yafee next week, September 8, 2010, 9:30 a.m. The judge did not rule on the merits of my arguments. Instead, the judge guaranteed me my day in court and gave all the voters of RPV the assurance that a neutral, non-biased judge will have the opportunity to review the accuracy of the ballot arguments before they go to the printers later in the day on September 8, 2010.

Thank you for your continued support.


I will also be making comments to the latest information Mr. Lewis found and provided to me.

No comments:

Post a Comment