Wednesday, September 29, 2010

What I Have Learned, So Far

The subtitle of this post is: Facts, Not Attacks.

Ms. Kay Finer, the President/CEO of the Palos Verdes Peninsula Chamber of Commerce is out of the office until Monday, I was informed.

The Chamber's Board of Directors met on September 28, 2010.

The Chamber's Executive Committee which normally meets on the second Monday of each month had its meeting on September 23, 2010 according to the Chamber's calendar.

The Director of Communications of Marymount College sits on the Board of Directors of the Chamber of Commerce

I have published some of the Emails I was provided in a prior post.

Mr. Jeffrey Lewis offered his letter to Ms. Finer for my use within this post.

Several individuals sent me the Guidelines of the Chamber's Legislative Action Committee. Those guidelines are posted below for your information and you opinion.

The Chamber's Legislative Action Committee offered support or opposition to Statewide Propositions 19-27 from a September 14, 2010 statement.

The Legislative Action Committee made no recommendation about Measure P, The Marymount Plan on September 14, 2010.


Please click on image to enlarge.

Those are the facts and I will leave it up to you to wonder what and when I will write about this again.
Fool me once, shame on me. Fool me twice, please vote "No" on Measure P.
Safety. Everyone. Everywhere. Every hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment